The Women's Legal Centre seeks to appoint a Legal Secretary and Office Co-ordinator for its office in Johannesburg.
- To provide high quality legal secretarial assistance to the WLC's team;
- To provide quality reception and office co-ordination services to the WLC; and
- To provide excellent service in the areas of reception and switchboard by ensuring that all clients are referred to the relevant party in a friendly, empathetic and efficient manner.
- Legal and secretarial assistance to attorney and staff
- Reception and switchboard
- General office administration
- Capturing and database management of legal advice queries
- Petty cash management and purchasing of office equipment and supplies
- Limited human resources administration
- Maintaining the ethos and values of the Women's Legal Centre
- Legal Secretary qualification
- Relevant qualification on office administration (optional)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good use of English
- Computer literate and familiar with legal online publications
- Minimum 3-5 years legal secretary and office administration experience
- Excellent time management skills
- Punctual and reliable
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to take the initiative and work independently
- Excellent and accurate writing skills
Closing date for applications is the 6th November 2014.